Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do I need You? (Part 1)

He is giving His hand.
"Tim, I can help you, in everything. You just need to ask. I'm always here with you, when you're in need. I'm here to go through the hardship with you. You're not alone, my son."

Rejected the hand.
"Maybe not for now, Dad. I want to be alone. Just myself. No one else. Including You. I don't need you now, Dad. I will handle it myself. Just leave me alone. Please....."

He try to get Tim back.
"But, son......."

And he says:
"You did nothing wrong. You're so perfect. I just don't need you for this moment."

Tears drop from His eyes. He feel sad and hurt of the words spoken to Him. Yet, He still there, standing quite a distance from Tim. He never leave His son.

Tim continue to do his own stuffs, his own life without the Father.................

No comments:




Me

My photo
It's all about write. (: